Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Norman Finkelstein on Israel & What's happening Here

The Jewish atrocities against the Palestinians has finally gotten so bad that the silence of main stream media can not hide these atrocities from the world. For my family that I tried to educate years ago and was met with the claim that the Bible gave them permission to commit these atrocities. I was too appalled to think of a good response in the moment but after considering it, I have come to the conclusion that if you are following a religion that gives you permission to act like the devil to others, your religion is in reality an EVIL death cult, not a legitimate religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home