Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, May 20, 2021

A Plea from Gaza: Israel Bombing Campaign Is Turning My Homeland into a ...

While most of us slept quietly, safely in our beds last night, Israel was murdering children. Israel is the epitome of EVIL. But they are not alone. The great Satan, the USA is not only holding their hand, giving them permission but the USA is giving them money to do this. Money that the USA should be using to stop their own genocide via homelessness and lack of proper medical care. What kind of soulless people live here to tolerate this EVIL. This is what you get when you keep voting for the lesser of two Evil's. You end up with EVIL! You allow EVIL to rule the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home