Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

The Animal Communicator And Her Incredible Ability | Animal Communicator...

When I was young, my girlfriend and I were hiking on a trail near Los Angeles. We needed a bathroom break so we got off the trail far enough so no other hikers would see us. When we finished our business we both realized that we had no idea which direction to go to get back to the trail. We stood there looking around trying to get our bearings. I suddenly noticed a small bird flitting about in a nearby tree and it struck me that it was trying to get our attention. So I told my girlfriend that we should follow the bird. We did and the bird was joined by a second bird a little further away. When we got close to the first bird she flew a little bit past the second bird and landed on a branch as though she was waiting for us. As we got close to the second bird she flew a little bit past the first bird. They repeated this a half a dozen times and this took us right back to the trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home