Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Conservative Pat Robertson Criticizes Police Over Recent Events

I don’t agree with paying the murderous police, more. If we completely rework the police, train them to follow the laws, stop stealing from people by giving false tickets and confiscating property. Stop allowing them to physically brutalize and terrorize people that they arrest and break into our homes. Get rid of our drug laws, jay walking laws and other laws designed not to protect people but to control people, then I might feel that they have earned it. Also, why does every single cop need a gun? We are giving them permission to bully us by allowing them to all carry guns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home