Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, February 06, 2021

BREAKING: House Members Recount Their Trauma Stories, Purge Marjorie Tay...

I can see both sides. Although I empathize with the trauma of running and hiding from an out of control mob and I do believe that the worst offenders should be held accountable, I also see how the Democratic party is using this to distract from the most urgent work they should be doing. I watched a video recently of a family being thrown out into the street in the middle of the night. They do not get to stand in front of the nation and talk about the trauma that they went through. If the Dems were doing the job we sent them there to do, these families would have the support they need in order to stay in their homes. Sometimes you must suck it up and act like leaders and have some empathy with the people who are being tramatized because of your inaction. Do your jobs and take care of the people! Othewrwise, why do we have a government?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home