Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

TOP DEM CAUGHT IN THE ACT! This Video is ALL the Proof You Need

Time to get the voting process out of the control of private a corporation. Study the countries that have the best voting process and design a system that we can all trust to work properly. We know they cheat with gerrymandering, we know they cheated Bernie. And before I was paying much attention there were some other elections that made me feel like they were cheating. We need one standard that everyone uses so all this double standard crap and hypocrisy is eliminated. If we can't trust our voting process we don't have a free country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home