Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Panel ERUPTS Over Trump Fraud Claims

I am 71 years old and I have never witnessed anything like this in my life time nor was anything like this recorded in any history books that I have read. That being said, we all know they have a million ways that they cheat and suppress candidates that they do not want to win. From purging the voting rolls, controlling the media exposure, not allowing all candidates to debate in highly controlled and limited debates, not anywhere near enough debates, limiting access to the polls, not providing enough voting places, requiring photo ID’s which is hard on the elderly and poor, not having enough security when ballots are moved, disappearing ballots and many more that eludes me as I am writing this. The point is that there is a lot of cheating that goes on and the American people need to take control of the voting process. No private organization should control our voting. Before the next election we need to develop a fool proof system or the will of the people will never be represented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home