Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, November 14, 2020

More Signs Of Election Fraud In Michigan?!

When you realize that the EVIL Empire controls us by brainwashing us to believe that our team is right & yours is wrong. You start to de-program from the brainwashing by valuing truth above all else. You believe nothing that can not be proven by at least three different sources. This is one of my reliable sources because they do their homework and are honest about the facts that they research. I am not a tRumper but I won't lie or cheat for Empire. They did cheat Bernie & many of you know that. Why would they not cheat again. Empire controls it all from behind the scenes. We occasionally get a win. The more we wake up, the more we will win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home