Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, August 24, 2020

Donald Trump is a Pedophile - The Facts

This is what happens when EVIL leaders, hiding behind the mask of respectability, convince people who don't have the time to actually do their own research, to vote for the lesser of two EVILS. You don't achieve GOOD by supporting EVIL. Do I need to remind anyone of creepy Joe Biden's inappropriate touching? Violation of women's bodies, to the point that his own security guards said that they had to protect women from them. That is their moral character but neither of them have worked for the common people, they both work for the rich. This wicked behavior is reprehensible to moral people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home