Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Democrats Push Russia Election Meddling Again, Like Clockwork

I have discovered something so heinous that if I told everyone what it
is, everyone's mind would completely shut down. We would all become like
ostriches, put our heads in a hole and tell ourselves that this
information is not true, we are hidden and safe. So I am not going to
share the big picture. Instead I am going to share the phrases that I
was researching, that led me to this knowledge. That way you can absorb
this information at your own pace, as you can handle it. When you 'get
it" share as far and wide as possible! Our lives depend on it! Research
this: The Act of 1871, The Empire of City-States, The Ring of Power, not
the movie but the four families Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Warburg and
Schiff. When I hear you start talking about what you are learning, I
will come back and drop you a link that will blow your mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home