Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, June 04, 2020

FASCISM: PRESS & FREE SPEECH ARE UNDER HEAVY ATTACK



Not only are police behaving awfully, mindlessly following unethical orders but they are doing the dirty work for the evil that controls our world. And even if they are not smart enough to understand that they are using violence to terrorize us into surrendering our constitutional right to free speech, why do they not understand that when you and I no longer have free speech then they will also not have free speech. That is kind of like cutting out their own tongue! Not that I need a government to give me free speech because my creator already gave me free speech just by how I was designed. So you can't take what is my birthright. You might terrorize me into not using my birthright. Are they so sadistic that their enjoyment of hurting others prevents them from realizing that they harm themselves and their loved ones when they harm us? What is wrong with the minds of these cops?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home