Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, May 03, 2020

WHY THE INTERNET DESTROYS FREEDOM OF SPEECH: David Icke On London Real |...



It makes sense to me, including that the people at the core of creating
wars and pandemics, controlling the people, overthrowing governments,
stealing resources and enslaving the people are in fact the epitome of
evil. We could be living in the Garden of Eden but these evil beings
have brainwashed and enslaved us all! Why do they not treat people
better so that the people don’t rise up and behead them? Because they
don’t believe we can do that any more than the pig farmer thinks he is
in danger from the pigs that he can treat any way that he wants to. And
he will give them what they must have until it is time to slaughter
them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home