Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Dark Journalist X Series 88: JFK Assassination Records Trump And Nixon: ...



Excellent researcher but his videos are too long so I don't follow him closely. He shares some interesting facts that I had missed about the JFK assassination. He gets into whether COVID-19 is real or artificially being used as a tool to rob us of our constitutional rights. I do agree with what he says about our constitutional rights. And even at the tender age of fourteen I realized that our government was corrupt and completely untrustworthy after they got by with murdering our president. What he said about LBJ, I had come to that same conclusion just from the photos that I saw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home