Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Democrat DESTROYS Trump in MUST-WATCH speech over botched handling



Last time instead of helping the American people, money was poured into
the banks. Then the banks were allowed to double dip and repossess
peoples homes, increasing the homeless population. Not one dirty,
crooked banker went to jail. After arguing about where was the money
going to come from, forever when peoples needs were being discussed,
they managed to pour a ton of money into Wall Street and that money was
gone in mere minutes! Like pouring mush to a bunch of greedy pigs. And
magically they plan to give those pigs even more money! I don’t hear
anyone asking where that money is going to come from. I honestly think
that their addiction to greed has gotten so bad that only huge heists
will do! Who needs a government that is run so poorly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home