Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, February 08, 2020

Lee Fang on Iowa Shadow App and Bloomberg's Political Machine, Plus the ...



I am not constrained by a need
to watch my words in public so I will say exactly what it looks like to
me. USA Murder Inc. est. by the Act of 1871 has been lying to,
manipulating, controlling and brainwashing people forever. We are a
people who are transforming, awakening to what the genocidal leaders
have been doing, which is why Bernie is so popular. When the ruling
criminals realized that Bernie is so popular that they would not be able
to spin it so the low information voters would believe them they
desperately threw a wrench into the works and are trying to pass off a
Pete 'Guido' as a hail Mary pass to retain their control. Will they
succeed? Only if the people are not awake enough, in this unique moment,
to free themselves from this tyranny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home