Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

How Structural Racism Works: Tricia Rose



How our society is structured to cause people to respond in racist ways even when we believe in equality. How do we make the invisible seen because we can't change things if we can't see them. The best thing we can do is to become aware of how others view and experience the world. Another thing that helped me was to just look around in nature. To me it looks like our creator loves diversity so that tells me that to live in harmony with this planet, I should learn to love and appreciate diversity. Another way to learn to love the diversity is to watch a lot of videos that show a peoples culture and rituals. The rituals are so beautiful it makes it easy to open your heart with empathy for what others are experiencing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home