Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, December 08, 2019

Law Professor DESTROYS Democrat's Impeachment Case



Jimmy Dore is usually pretty good with his research but I'm not sure that I believe him on this. Especially since Ralph Nader, another honest man that I respect, claims that there are 13 clear reasons for impeaching tRump. The first one being the emoluments law. I did not believe that tRump would be sworn in just because of the emoluments law! I guess that one is being ignored so that more billionaires can run for office. I think they are trying to impeach him on his weakest offense. I also think there is an evil reason behind all this bad politics. I am sharing because I respect Jimmy and think it is important to consider all viewpoints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home