Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, November 09, 2019

Whoopi Goldberg Disses Kamala Harris' School Day Extension Plan



I agree with Whoopy on this one! I would go the other way. After they shipped our jobs to other countries, that contributed to homelessness. We should consider 20 hours a week as being a full time job, paid like a full time job. That would spread the jobs out among the people that have been forced into homelessness. That would mean that parents would have more time to actually enjoy life with their children. And when you get old, like me, And you look back on your life it would not feel like you spent all of your youthful, productive years working as a slave. Life needs to be more than just making a profit for the excessively rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home