Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Chris Hedges & Abby Martin: No Way Out Through Elections



EXACTLY! This is what I thought even before tRump was sworn in. I did
not think they would swear him in for just that reason. It has become
clear that the same elite that appointed him rather than honor the
popular vote, has become impatient for their reign to become known,
visible to the world. tRump was just appointed to be the wrecking ball
to smash the last remnants of our freedom. I have been watching the
erosion of our freedom since JFK. If we don’t rally around Tulsi,
Marianne W and possibly Bernie, our youth will be laying down their
bodies to wrest freedom from evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home