Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Tulsi Gabbard LIVE on the road - Tulsi Town Hall - Fairfield, IA



She is sharing more and more of her plans and I love it. I couldn't help but laugh when the guy told her that she sounded more conservative than any Democrat that he had ever heard. I have often thought that if conservatives would really listen to what is actually being said, stop having a knee jerk reaction that causes them to run back to their Republican talking points, that they would realize that their are many areas where we almost agree. If only we could communicate instead of berate. Sounds like Tulsi communicates in a manner that opens Republicans up to listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home