Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Bernie Sanders vs Media, Andrew Yang, and a Wall Street Win

The moment of awakening can happen anywhere, anytime and in any manner. It is like walking down the street, turning a corner and stepping into another dimension. You suddenly realize their is a completely different world at our fingertips. As the Native Americans/the original peoples story says, it's all about which wolf we choose to feed. I view my life before as if I were wearing a mask so that my view of the world was limited. I was unaware of the mask limiting my vision because everyone I knew was wearing the same mask. Then I turned the corner. Evolution happens no matter how many lies you tell trying to stay in control or how much violence you use trying to force people to stay in your dimension because people will keep turning that corner until those invisible chains just melt away. The key is are you willing to use violence to get your way. And that is the difference between good and evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home