Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, August 17, 2019

~256~ Protests Rage Around The World, Lung Cancer Vaccine, War Criminal ...

The corporate owners of the world, it seems to me, are tightening down on people all over this planet. Could it be that the corporate owners know that robots are coming so they have no motivation to live up to their DUTY to the people? If they can get their labor done with robots they have no interest in maintaining quality of life for the rest of us. A little short sighted in my opinion, because who do they think is going to buy their products when they finish forcing the majority of people into extreme poverty? I think that the leaders of resistance here should be networking with the resistance in other counties to bring these psychopathic, genocider's to justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home