Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Andrew Yang Exposes Jesse Watters As A Clown During Fox News Interview

He has some great ideas. Too bad we can't select a team to work on bringing us into a new world that works for all of the people and not the few. My ideal team would be Tulsi Gabbard because we must stop these genocidal wars. Not only is it the only moral thing to do but it takes all the money that should be used for the people and their needs. Bernie Sanders because of his life time of consistently working for the people as much as possible in this system and he changed the entire political conversation. Andrew Yang for articulating that people deserve to share in the wealth that we have helped to create. He did mention that it is our information that is creating the wealth in the first place. I would add that is our taxes that have subsidized these big rich companies for decades. And finally Marianne Williams to reconnect our true moral character to our politics and the structure of our society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home