Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Strict Abortion Bans, Alyssa Milano On ‘Sex Strike’& Trump Eyes War With...

Someone made a great meme, which I copied. I wish I could upload the meme but it says: So your government lied about the USS Maine to start a war with Spain. Lied about the Lusitania to get us involved in WW I. Lied about Pearl Harbor to get the US involved in WW 2. Lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to get the US involved in Vietnam. Lied about killing babies to start the first Iraq war. Lied about WMD s to start the second Iraq war. Lied about Qaddafi killing people to start a war in Libya. And lied about chemical attacks to keep US troops in Syria. And you still think they're telling you the truth about Venezuela?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home