Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, May 10, 2019

Glenn Greenwald Interviews Rep. Tulsi Gabbard About Foreign Policy and H...

I love this woman who offers common sense, ETHICAL solutions to our problems. Solutions that do not include committing genocide for profit. Solutions that do include creating a secure voting system. I bet you can not watch this interview and her Joe Rogan interview and not be deeply impressed with her love for the people and her deep desire to create solutions that work for everyone, no matter what your political beliefs are or what the color of your skin is and maybe even including most religious views. I say most religious views because if you believe in a religion that teaches hate rather than love, she might not be your cup of tea. #freedom #freedom #unity #tulsigabbard_4_commander_in_chief #freemanning #protectjulian #freeassange #unity4j 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home