Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, May 24, 2019

Bernie Sanders Growls : I Apologize To No One [For Opposing Wars] !

War is a racket. And our government is owned and controlled by those who make huge profits by killing people. Looks like to me, that getting the right and left to work together to organize and stop the the war machine is an absolutely essential step we must take to get our country back for the people. There are other issues that we should be working together on as well. Like securing the vote. They have us so brainwashed that people either don't know what to think or they only believe it if they hear it from their own party. And yet, there are so many that recognize that we either need a third party or they want a revolution. I think we are dealing with something so big and evil that if we take it head on like Assange did, they will destroy us just like they are doing with Assange. They are barely trying to pretend that there are any real laws that they can use in this situation. But if we work together to first secure the vote and elect a President willing to actually act like a commander in chief, to stop this killing machine, that would go a long way towards reclaiming our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home