Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, April 04, 2019

Shut the Fuck Up-The Ride the Fucktardis Edition, April 3, 2019

I lost respect for half the population when they elected old 'grab them by the pu$$y'. I knew the 'your team' versus 'my team' was just to keep the peons entertained but this hypocritical support for old 'hands roaming freely' not only shows the hypocrisy of the other half of the population but shows that the elite of either team will never be held accountable by either party. Frankly my support for either party is on it's last gasp. If we don't pass Tulsi Gabbards bill that requires paper ballots before this next election, I will not bother to vote in this rigged game again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home