Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Julian Assange Resists Degrading Treatment, Dramatic Encounter Inside Ec...

Julian Assange is still a political prisoner of the unethical criminals who are controlling our world. When evil is in control those who dare to speak the truth are targeted for imprisonment or death. This brave hero is still standing morally strong while the mouth pieces for this evil do nothing to protect his human rights or to stop the violations of his freedom of speech and freedom of the press. I guess when you have sold your soul to evil and are working to help hide that evil, you are not worried about the loss of freedom of speech and press.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home