Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, February 08, 2019

Trump Inaugural Chairman Exploited Political Contacts

The breaking down and selling off of THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, established with the Act of 1871. This allows these evil snakes to crawl out of the closet and openly proclaim that they are the owners of America and we are their assets. We are, which is why they started issuing birth certificates, but now it could become public knowledge. It is the same technique they used to break up and sell off all the small businesses that used to support our society. The big corporations broke them down, sold them off cheaply to big corporations and then the big corporations paid off politicians to get them to change the laws that protected our country and this allowed them to move the jobs to countries with real slave labor. This was all done gradually so that the American people would sleep through the process only waking in the end days when it is too late to stop their evil plan. Master minded by our actual real owner's, the Vatican. I am sure they are controlled by someone else but that is as far as my research has taken me. I suspect that the Knights of Malta are involved in the hidden web of ownership but that is my speculation. I also know that the Rothschild's bank is very heavily involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home