Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Solving Our Climate Crisis National Town Hall w/Bernie Sanders

This is long and not brand new, but from the recent past. I missed it and if I did, others may have missed it also. In the Climate Change Panel Alexandria Ocaseo-Cortez speaks. I know there are many people that think that she is just another bought and paid for sheepherder for the sheeple. If that is true why is the honesty and purity of her voice making my soul soar? It has touched my soul every time I have heard her speak but never more than what she says in this video. If she is being controlled by money, wouldn't they put her on a chain and not allow her to soar so high? She says something in this video that made me visualize an army of activist pushing against and trying to scale a wall erected by the rich to protect themselves from the masses that they have been exploiting forever. I see her in the wave of activist who have finally scaled the wall. Will she be successful? That will depend on how hard the army of activist behind her continues to push from behind her, supporting her. She won't succeed if we abandon her, leaving her to battle on her own. This is why it is so important to vet who we send into our government. She needs an army to help her fight. And it is essential to secure the vote in order to get her an army to fight with her. That does not mean that you abandon your area that you are working on. We can attack this problem from more than one angle. in fact the more ways that we attack, the more that increases our chances to succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home