Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Shut the Fuck Up-The Bipartisan Revolution Edition, February 22, 2019

I agree with almost everything you say and I have always wondered how it is legally possible for a private company to own and control something as important as the voting system. That should tell you right there that your vote does not count. I don't know how your going to get a revolution started when you can't get people to agree with what the problem is. Personally I think the problem is world wide. When one government goes down they always have a replacement ready and this has been going on for at least 2,000 years. Judging from the archaeological evidence it has been going on for as long as there has been human history. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to change it but it won't be an easy or painless process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home