Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Shut the Fuck Up-The Bernie Panders Snow Job Edition, February 24, 2019

Thanks for sharing the information. (This was written to another person who commented on this video.) I did a quick search. HOLODOMOR :  The famine-genocide of Ukraine, 1932-1933.


In June of 1933, at the height of the Holodomor, 28,000 men, women and children in Ukraine were dying of starvation each day.  The land that was known worldwide as the breadbasket of Europe was being ravaged by a man-made famine of unprecedented scale.

This fits in with all of my other research. The reason that we are not taught our true history. The reason that they have gone to so much trouble to try to destroy it all. I believe we are controlled by pure evil. Whether that evil is in human form or some other form, I don't know, but this evil goes to extreme measures to hide who they really are. They reward those who will do their evil and hide their identity. I have followed the trail to the Vatican via a loan that London made to the USA in 1871. This loan established the USA as THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA . London is a permanent vassal to the Vatican. The Knights of Malta are involved too but I am not sure if they control the Vatican or just work with them. At any rate the evil orders these wars regularly as a method to commit genocide openly right before our eyes, while making the people believe that the war is justified for some made up reason. This is to keep the population down to a level that they can control. I suspect that this evil is based in the white race because they sure do seem to love killing brown people but they do also kill whites. I think anytime the population starts to wake up they are targeted for extermination. They are setting the USA up now with 5G. They have been experimenting with lazer weapons with these strange California fires. You can get more information about that from stopthecrime.org. They obscure what they do to keep everybody asleep so they can carry out their evil plans with little or no resistance. This is also why our leaders have no moral backbone and have no qualms about lying, stealing, cheating, raping, molesting and murdering as they want to and get by with it. This is also why they keep us fighting over things that don't matter because that keeps us from organizing and tracing this crap to it's evil source. I'm not that smart nor talented and have no skills to do anything about it but if I can figure out that much, smarter people should be figuring this out and coming up with a plan to rid this world of that evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home