Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, February 25, 2019

Second Adpocalypse! YouTube Holding Creators Responsible For Comments

Back in the 80's companies quit giving their employees a full 40 hour week. This was so they could claim that an employee who works 35 or 38 hours were part time employees. That allowed them to get around paying the employee benefits required by law. It sounds like youtube has found a way around fulfilling their financial obligations to it's content providers. They are violating all of our constitutional rights to free press and free speech and forcing content providers into slavery. I wish everyone would bring a class action lawsuit against them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home