Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, February 02, 2019

Marianne 2020 Official Announcement

I believe in separation of church and state. If this was an average preacher, I must admit that this would scare me. But I am familiar with Marianne's teachings and I can not imagine her forcing her religious beliefs off onto others. Her attitude is more like inviting everyone to a banquet and allowing those who are not interested, the freedom to do their own thing. A very refreshing difference from the oppressive brow beating, your wrong and bad if you don't follow my religion, attitude of so many religions. Therefore I don't think that the separation of church and state would be in danger with her. But the political conversation would come from a deeply moral place. Things are looking up. I think the more good people speak up, the more those who don't have the courage to lead will gladly follow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home