Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

The Daily Dose-Changing the Landscape, January 11, 2019

America where every boss has the power of a king over their employees and then we are brainwashed into believing that we are free. All while they extract wealth from us with every new law that limits our freedom. Every tax, every fine, fee and permit you pay feeds the parasites at the top. Then we wonder why those we surrender our authority to ends up corrupt and abusive. The system itself is designed so that you are either the abuser or the victim. I quit having a phone when people started carrying their phones with them and put what little money I have into a credit union when our corrupt government was allowing the oil companies to abuse the native Americans. Keep up the good fight, resist in every way you possibly can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home