Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Deborah Tavares California Fires, Directed Energy Weapons, & the Globa...



"The Federal government exists
now in name only." This is the truth and from my own research I found
that the Act of 1871 gave the ownership of THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA to London, England. This established the city state
of Washington, DC. This is also why the people in that area can not
vote. The city state of The Square Mile is a permanent vassal of the
city state of the Vatican. That means that THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA is actually owned and controlled by the Vatican. This
is why our representatives in Washington pays no attention to what the
citizens of America want. It is also why voting does not count because
the Presidents of this Corporation is selected, not elected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home