Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

"WAKE UP!!!" Elizabeth Warren & Sheldon Whitehouse DESTROY Trump & Repub...

The weather is changing. I don't know if it is caused by the way we live, if it is weaponized weather, some natural cycle or some combination thereof. I am highly suspicious of the proposed carbon taxes because the criminals in charge never do anything out of the goodness of their hearts. It is always about their GREED! Still I believe it can only be a good thing to loosen the death grip that the current utilities, oil, coal, big agriculture and gas companies have on our world. After all who wants to live in an area where they are destroying the environment, the land and polluting the air and water. Their is nothing wrong with demanding that they clean up their messes. I think charging more taxes based on a carbon footprint, where the money will just disappear into the bottomless greed pit is probably not the best way to do it. If they can't do business without destroying the environment maybe they should not be allowed to do business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home