Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Vatican Insider Exposes Anunnaki is Illuminati Direct Translations fro...



When I was younger I published a small magazine. My older sister told me that she wanted to write an article for it about the references in the Bible that she thought were really references to UFO's. I thought it sounded very interesting and encouraged her to go ahead, write the article and send it to me. She called me several times to talk about the article. She was very excited about having her article published. I had a deadline to meet but I tried to delay taking the publication to the publisher as long as I dared. Finally, I could not delay it any longer and took it into the publisher. My sister called me later that morning to tell me that she was going to drop her article in the mail that day. I apologized and told her that I had already dropped the magazine off. She was disappointed but said that that would give her a chance to read over the article and make sure that it said exactly what she wanted it to say and I could put it into my next issue. I was moving into another apartment, preparing to go back into trucking while waiting for the magazine to come back from the publisher. I kept having an overwhelming urge to call my sister but I kept telling myself that I would call her after I finished with my move. Then I got the call. My sister had pulled out at a stop light in front of an eighteen wheeler, killing her. I asked her daughter to get the article to me, planning on doing one last issue of the magazine, as a tribute to my sister, before I went back to driving over the road. Her daughter, after a delay, did finally send me what she thought was the article. All references to UFO's had been edited out of the article. I couldn't bring myself to publish this as my sister's last words, so my sister never got her last tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home