Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, October 29, 2018

Ted Cruz & Beto O’Rourke Supporters Spar in Voter Panel

The suggested solutions are too logical, would probably solve the problem and so it gets ignored. One suggestion was not to victimize the victims but to hold the businesses who lure the immigrants to our country with promises of good jobs, responsible. I would add quit stealing the resources of their countries, overthrowing their governments and waging war against them. I just found a very funny video that expresses this very well. Honest Government Ad | Visit Timor-Leste!
Satirical summary of how the rich exploit the poor all over the world. Authorized by the Department For Coveting Thy Neighbors Goods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqegTsi6SiE&feature=youtu.be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home