Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, October 11, 2018

BOMBSHELL : Proof Foreign Policy Hijacked By Raytheon & Other Weapons Ma...



"Trump has drained the swamp and found his cabinet at the bottom of it." Well said. I am also appalled to find out that such a large portion of our country is so immoral that they will look the other way and make excuses for every unethical thing that Trump does. I have come to the conclusion that these people, who complained about government being too big for years, are perfectly fine with big government as long as that government helps them to oppress the people that they want to oppress. I pity these poor fools because if you allow the oppression of others you leave the door wide open for your own oppression. They are going to get a rude awakening when they find out that they are being ruled in secret by the Vatican, which has a long and bloody history of oppression. But don't believe me, do your own research into the act of 1871.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home