Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Shut the Fuck Up-The Venezuelan Regime Change Edition, September 29, 2018

Some of us see the empire crumbling and some of us are planning on
sleeping through it. Which will work out fine for you unless you happen
to live in an area that they are targeting for genocide with their
weaponized weather. Notice how everything is hitting with extra ordinary
force; fire storms, droughts, hurricanes, floods? Are you ready for the
coming food shortages caused by the crop failures? How about the lose
of jobs and increase in homelessness caused by all of this? Do you think
you will go unscathed by this? You believe that, knowing full well how
the wealthy already display a hyper-NOT-concerned for those who have
already been hit by their Agenda 21 war of terror, aimed at you and me?
Don't take my word for it. Check out Deborah Tavares's
stopthecrime(dot)net and let her show you the government documentation
that proves it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home