Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Shut the Fuck Up-The Art of Illusion Edition, September 4, 2018

Nothings going to change until we all change because we are all in this together. And I don't mean here in the CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES. I mean all over this world because what is happening in the country's where we allow our psychotic leaders to commit genocide by bombing and starving the common people, will be at our doorstep tomorrow. Just look at the world wide trend towards austerity. They are planning on killing most of us off anyway so why should these psychopaths worry about our quality of living. We need to change the entire world. They want a NWO, lets give them one designed by the people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home