Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, September 23, 2018

New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Anc...

When I first got a camera that would make videos, I pointed the camera skyward and made a video of the falling rain. You know I love to watch UFO videos and I have often seen videos of undulating UFO's that remind me of my rain video. Of course I did not think there was any water in space so I dismissed the idea. But Michael Tellinger says that there is water in space. There are still two arguments to be made against the UFO's being water in space and that is first that the UFO's are supposed to be huge and second that they move randomly in all directions. I am just pointing this out because I think it is interesting. I am not saying that it applies to all UFO sightings, far from it. But the UFO's that undulate as they move, reminds me of my rain video. Here is a UFO video that shows what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjCmQ5-p8ag  Also I wanted to share that Michael Tellinger gives the best argument for the flat earth theory that I have ever heard. He implies it but does not flat out say it. I am still brainwashed on this one but not so brainwashed that I refuse to consider the evidence. After all, I have had so much of my own brainwashing swept away in the last few years that I now question everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home