Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, September 21, 2018

10 Years Later: The TRUTH About 2008 Crash

I lived paycheck to paycheck both before and after. The difference is that now I am retired. It does look like the house-less population has increased. I have also discovered a very large population that are living in their vehicles. As the law is cracking down on people helping their fellow human beings. It is against the law to feed a house-less population and they just tried to make it against the law to sleep in the streets! How dare they try to survive without homes! What is next? Open genocide to speed up the slow genocide of no shelter from weather extremes and no medical care? How about putting spikes up so they can't find a place to sleep? I vote that we take the wealth that the few have accumulated by not paying their employees a living wage, like Amazon and WalMart, and buy each and every house-less person a house and create medical care for all. If it were up to me I would put all of these psychopathic rich elites in jail for the rest of their lives for the great harm that they have done to our planet. While simultaneously releasing everyone who is in jail for victimless crimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home