Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Shut the Fuck Up-The Priestly Pennsylvania Pedo Club Edition August 15, ...

We need to encourage revolutionaries to form small groups to work
together to research anyone they suspect is harming society as well as
our corrupt so called leaders, and when they have the 'goods' on these
criminals, they need to take them to court and make sure that they go
where they belong. These groups need to communicate with each other to
share their successful techniques and to get advice from each other and
share their successes. Peaceful revolution to rid the world of those who
think that they can freely harm others and suffer no consequences. Just
doing my job or obeying orders is not a defense. Remember the Nuremberg
trials!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home