Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Former Area 51 Employee Discloses How He Worked on Spaceships From Anoth...



Here
are a few more puzzle pieces for you. He talks about the secrecy of
the space program, how it compartmentalizes all of their information.
Then in 1964 the people mandated the President to order NASA to build
a department to share all their information with the public. So they
built the division called the National Technology Transfer Center or
NDTC and they put it over in Washington DC. Then they canceled his
program and moved the NDTC program. It's new address and still is
today is the JESUIT college in Wheeling West Virginia! Sounds like
the Vatican is in control to me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home