Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

50 Years Ago: Antiwar Protesters Brutally Attacked in Police Riots at 19...



When good people had the courage to stand up against a genocidal leadership engaged in a genocidal war. And the never-ending genocidal wars continue under the orders of the Rothschild's, the Vatican, Britain and our own corrupt to the core government officials. Our government which is being kept in line with genocidal Israel by their duel citizens who are prominent in our government. While the ransom payments keep being paid to Israel instead of being applied to solve our homeless problem, deny support to the poor, denying reasonable medical care to all and by neglecting our infrastructure. "You will know them by their works." Looks like the devil is in control to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home