Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, July 16, 2018

Shut the Fuck Up-The Chickenhawk Democrat Edition July 16, 2018

I totally agree that we have almost nothing to do with the governing of our country. And all these secret societies are definitely a huge part of coordinating what is going on. But just like big business can be traced back to 147 main businesses that are so intermingled that they don't seem to be able to untangle and expose the maze at the top, I believe these secret societies are there to confuse and protect the identity of the head of the snake. I think the head of the snake is the Vatican. I know they want to put on a good face for the world today but they have quite a gruesome history. I think they haven't changed their ways, they have gotten much better at hiding what they are doing. I believe these ancient civilizations are what is left when people wake up and try to kill the monster. And that is why they brainwash the masses and hide what they are really up to. As long as they can keep the majority of the people fooled and curb the population growth with war, they can avoid destroying the entire civilized world and avoid needing to start over again from scratch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home