Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Duolingo Documentary: Something Like Home

To decide that it is okay to genocide any group of people, for any reason is evil. ALL LIFE IS SACRED. Until we understand that and act like that, then trying to force your will off onto another person is just part of the evil brainwashing that those in power want us to believe that it is acceptable to do. So who is this evil power that is controlling and manipulating the world? My research has led me to the Vatican. By this I am not implicating the masses of Catholics who believe the brainwashing of the church and are trying to be the best that they know how to be. I am talking about the powerful who control the church while ordering evil actions in secret. We know their bloody and oppressive history. Are we going to allow them to openly rise in power again? I mean, they are already in power, but I think they want to openly control things again so they are trying to manipulate the events of the world so that Bible prophecy is fulfilled and they can openly assert their authority again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home