Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Watch Diamond & Silk Testify Before Congress And All Hell Breaks Loose(V...

They also censor progressives. Everyone needs to reach across the aisle and bring a class action lawsuit. No company should be able to deny free speech to anyone no matter what party they follow as long as they are not advocating violence on any person or any group of people. Exposing corruption is not only not violence but what our journalists are supposed to be doing. In fact if they were doing their jobs social media would not be so popular. Seems to me that facebook is breaking their contract with the people when they demonetize these accounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home